01. STRATEGIC PLANNING AND GENERAL ADVICE
We plan and execute the most appropriate strategy to achieve the proposed objectives and at the same time to protect the interests of our client in all areas which could impact:
- Commercial (corporations, contracts, investments, mergers, acquisitions, crisis situations)
- Civil (contracts, inheritance, family law)
The viewing of a problem should never be single focused, there is always a holistic vision for all situations.
- General advising of corporations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax law
- Commercial contracts.
- Conveyancing and construction law.
- Civil law.
- Insolvencies and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Competition law.
- Administrative law.
- Intellectual and industrial property law.
- Labour law and social security law.
- Environmental law.
02. COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT OF CONFLICT
- Preventive advice.
- Arbitration: participating in arbitration proceedings, in law and equity, in defence of the client’s interests. Acting also as Arbitrators.
- Litigation: defending the interests of the client in all jurisdictions (civil, criminal, commercial, administrative). Defending the interests before the Constitutional Court and International Tribunals.
03. INSOLVENCES AND COLLECTION MANAGEMENT
- Preventive counseling.
- Advice on refinancing processes.
- Collection management.
- Judicial claims.
- Bankruptcy procedures.
04. AREA OF ADVICE TO BUSINESSES – “START UPS AREA”
- Legal services required for the implementation and development of the new company.
- Protection of the project /idea before third parties.
- Permanent on-line legal-tax advice.
- Selecting and assisting in obtaining investors and/or formulas for financing.
- Preparing and revising the business plan.
- Internationalisation assistance.
05. AREA OF ITC ADVICE
- Legal advice in the field of information and communication technology:
- Protection of Data Law
- Implementation and follow-up regarding legal requirements.
- Analysis of international aspects for the transfer of data.
- Adapting to the law covering on-line businesses
- Legal aspects in the domestic and international field.
- Electronic signature.
- Computer crime.
06. AREA OF REGULATORY COMPLIANCE. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
- Legal Due Diligence Legal of Companies.
- Criminal Compliance.
- Implementation of programmes for compliance and prevention of criminal risks (Organic Law 1/2015 of 30 March).
07. AREA OF LEGAL SOLUTIONS APPLIED TO SECURITY SERVICES
- Advising and planning in the implementation of all types of legal solutions arising from the provision of security services.
- Continued assistance and procedures of action both in the physical security and cybersecurity fields.
08. LEGAL SOLUTIONS IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF CORPORATE INTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES
- Definition and legal strategy to implement procedures and measures.
- Supervision, maintenance and due diligence.